Thursday, May 12, 2011

Been a while...

Hard to believe its been so long since I've put up a post on this thing...about a year and a half, in fact. Well, in that time, I began and ended working as a personal trainer. A season of coaching high school track and field (the throws, specifically) came and went. A trip to Boston the day after christmas 2010 is about the most exciting thing thats happened since then. That, and I also began grad school to pursue my MS of Exercise Science last July. If all goes well, I'll be finishing my MS this July. More updates on that, as well as my thesis, upcoming internship, and trip to the USATF National Championships will be coming soon. In addition, I hope to be posting weekly throwing/strength/general fitness tips, starting soon.





And believe it or not, you can now follow me on twitter @TommySutor


In the past 3 months I've gotten twitter and an iPod, I must be growing up or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment